Bidwells, in partnership with the LPDF, will be hosting a webinar to discuss the key components of Biodiversity Net Gain as set out in the Environment Bill and what this means for landowners and developers.
Join us as we hear from experts as they explore the challenges and opportunities of Biodiversity Net Gain and provide practical advice on fulfilling the requirements of the Environment Bill in development and planning proposals.
– Nick White, Principal Advisor from Natural England
– Matt Wall, Senior Ecologist from Wharton Natural Consultants
– Roland Bull, Partner at Bidwells
– Jonathan Easton, Barrister at Kings Chambers
– Paul Brocklehurst, Chair of LPDF
Register for the event here.